2012年11月4日星期日

Louis Vuitton purses is a mini cutie on my list. Not only is it cute



La mochila de lona Monogram Bósforo llama la atención es una bolsa maravillosamente práctico. Con sus numerosos bolsillos, la capacidad generosa y cómodas correas ajustables, es el companero perfecto de la ciudad.

12.2 x 14.9 x 4.3

-Gran apertura permite un fácil acceso a los contenidos

-Dos grandes bolsillos con cremallera en la parte delantera

-Correa de cuero para sujetar la solapa exterior

-Cremallera lateral permite el acceso al bolsillo trasero para los artículos más grandes como los documentos

-D-ring para la fijación de las llaves u otros accesorios

Referencia:M40107

I take it all back. I do like denim bags, and I even like a Louis Vuitton Monogram Denim Bag. Cheers everyone! The Louis Vuitton Mini Pleaty is a mini cutie on my list. Not only is it cute, it is described as “curvy&rdquo,Louis Vuitton Sale;. That is what I like to hear. So what I take from this is that a curvy cutie should wear this bag,Louis Vuitton outlet. Not overpowering your body (10.1″ L x 5.9″ H x 3.5″ W), this shoulder bag is able to add the perfect feminine touch to any scandalous outfit (or not so scandalous outfit). Made of the Monogram Denim canvas that I used to not like,Louis Vuitton purses, with an added vintage touch through the stonewashing process, this LV bag really keeps drawing me in. There is also a golden press-lock closure and microfiber lining on the inside. For anyone who ever heard me diss the LV monogram bags or denim, I take it back. This cute little bag comes with a not so cute price though; buy it through eLuxury for $640.

没有评论:

发表评论